Best Chocolate Chip Muffin Recipe
This is the best chocolate chip muffin recipe you will ever try! It’s a favorite among the kids in my house but I have to admit though, it’s a favorite of mine too! Love Chocolate! Double Chocolate Chips please!
This chocolate chip muffin recipe is one of the few recipes I like that is made from scratch! It’s moist and tasty at the same time! These are best served warm but my kids will tell you they like them cold.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- ¾ cup milk
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- ¾ cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the over to 375 degrees F.
- Grease or paper fill the muffin tin
- Combine all the dry ingredients: flour, sugar, baking powder and salt
- In a separate bowl, beat the egg, mile and oil.
- Combine both mixtures until smooth
- Fold in the chocolate chips