Easy Monkey Bread Recipe
Boy, do I have a treat for you! I was recently at a Blogging Conference and met and amazing blogger and friend! She is very well known for her bread! Best of all it’s fast and super easy to make! She makes one of my most favorite breads every! MONKEY BREAD!!!
So, without further ado… Here she is!
Hello! My name is Lindsey and I’m known as the Fast Easy Bread girl.
Since starting Fast Easy Bread I’ve been able to meet Oprah, Selena Gomez, Josh Hutcherson (The Hunger Games), and most recently Josh Hamilton, Go Texas Rangers!
I love baking bread and teaching others how they can make bread and other bread products in 60 minutes or less! Fast Easy Bread is fast, easy, economical, but most importantly delicious!
Our homemade bread bundle makes 44 batches of dough which can be turned into monkey bread, cinnamon rolls, dinner rolls, pizza and so much more all for just $20. To make a batch of monkey bread it should cost $1.99 for all your ingredients and be made in 30 minutes.
- Dough Ingredients:
- 2½ cups Bread Flour
- ⅛ cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp SAF-instant premium yeast – Found in the Homemade Bread Bundle
- 1 tsp Liquid Soy Lecithin – Found in the Homemade Bread Bundle
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup warm/hot water
- Sugar/Cinnamon Mixture Ingredients:
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Cinnamon
- Sauce Ingredients:
- ½ cup Butter
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 2 tablespoon milk or cream
- Preheat oven to 350
- Roll out the dough into a square 12×12 about ¼ inch thick
- Cut into 12 inch strips and then cut again into 1 inch squares. About 144 pieces.
- Combine 1 cup granulated sugar with 1 tbsp cinnamon in a large plastic container with a lid or gallon size baggie and coat pieces in sugar/cinnamon mixture.
- Place sugar coated pieces in a Bundt pan
- Melt ½ cup butter and 1 cup brown sugar in microwave for 2 minutes. Add 2 Tbsp cream or milk. Pour sauce over dough in pan. Rise for 15 minutes
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until top is golden brown.
- Flip Bundt pan on to a large plate or platter
Enjoy and Happy Bread making my Friends! Thanks Lindsey! You Rock!
Be sure to check out all the other iSaver Recipes too!