Easy Peppermint Milkshake Recipe
I have a easy Peppermint Milkshake recipe that is a huge hit at our house! I love this time of year when we can add candy canes to our recipes because it reminds me of all the fun times we have around the holidays. Have you tried our homemade Easy Peppermint Cookies yet? Oh – they are delish! They are pretty to look at too with the striped Hershey’s kisses on top of the cookies.
Milkshake recipes are super simple. You can turn milk and ice cream into your favorite milkshake by adding lots of other flavors. Another favorite is cookies n cream milkshakes. It’s amazing what a few Oreo cookies will do for your milkshake! Or what about those popular Girl Scout thin mint cookies! Oh goodness my mouth is watering just thinking about that one! This easy Peppermint Milkshake recipe is just as good and all you need is a candy cane! I love the cold, creamy, milky flavor with a bit of a crunch from the sweet candy cane!
Now if you don’t have one of the milkshake machines like I do you could easily put this in a blender too. I personally like the hand blender because it stores easily and it’s small. If you are in the market for one I prefer the Cuisinart Hand Blender because it’s sturdy and very well made. It’s lasted me many years too. It’s worth every penny. I am also a huge fan of the food processor. If you’ve followed my blog you will know how much I love it. I seem to talk about it all the time. It chops everything like beef, veggies, nuts and more! And again I like the Cuisinart brand.
Here’s the printable version of the Easy Peppermint Milkshake recipe:
- 3 large scoops Vanilla Ice Cream
- ½ tsp Peppermint Extract
- 1 Candy Can Crushed
- ¾ cup Milk
- Whipped Cream (optional and did you know they make peppermint whipped cream!)
- Mix ice cream, milk and peppermint extract in blender or milkshake maker until blended.
- Top with whipped cream (optional) and crushed candy cane.
Here are a few photos of our process:
Here are a few other posts that are perfect for this time of year!
Now if you like to give homemade Gifts in a Jar, then we have a few good ideas for you to try:
- Homemade Coffee Sugar Scrub Recipe In a Jar
- Homemade Peppermint Sugar Scrub Recipe In a Jar
- Mary Kay’s Satin Hands Copycat Sugar Scrub recipe In a Jar (This is our most popular recipe)
- Brown Sugar Scrub Recipe In a Jar
- Easy Lemon Sugar Scrub Recipe In a Jar
- Homemade Body Butter Cream Recipe (Lavander) In a Jar
All of our Sugar Scrub recipes are extremely popular and worth trying!
- Easy Rudolph Reindeer Truffles Recipe (these are so adorable)
- Gingerbread marshmallow pops
- Santa Rice Krispies
- Donut Snowman on a stick! (these are a favorite with my kiddos!)
- Snowman Truffles Recipe
- White Chocolate Cranberry Blondies Recipe
- Chocolate Cherry Mice Recipe
- Easy Peppermint Sugar Cookies Recipe