Treadmill Time: Lose Fat
Use your treadmill time: lose fat. Spending some quality time on the treadmill will help you lose fat big time with these two workouts. Sweating out is one sign that shows your body getting worked up and walking is one of the simplest means to do just that. Here are a few ways to shed your festive paunch.
- Walk at 4 mph for about 2 minutes as a warm up for the workout ahead.
- Jog comfortably by increasing the speed at which you can jog for 20-25 minutes comfortably. However, do it for only 2-3 minutes.
- Increase the gradient 1% for every half a minute and continue jogging, after the 2 minutes is up.
- Continue with jogging till you are unable to cope for the allotted 30 seconds at the same pace.
- When you can no longer keep up, reduce the zero gradient to a speed at which you normally jog for 20-25 minutes and jog for 2 minutes.
- Finish the training with 3 mph walking for 2 more minutes.
- Like gradient workout, set the speed to one which you can jog for 20-25 minutes.
- Raise the pace by 1 mph for half a minute till you can’t cope up with the pace.
- Once you are unable to maintain your pace, decrease to 5 mph for about 2 minutes.
- Once your done with the set, continue with 3-5 sets based on your intensity and time
- Once you are done with the number of sets required, complete the training by walking for 2 minutes at 3 mph.
Do not push your speed limit too hard and maintain the right increase in speed. This will help you stay longer on the treadmill and lose more fat in the process.
You’ve got to see this Treadmill Workout Chart! I love it!