Wizard World Comic Con Austin
If you haven’t yet had the chance to make it to one of Wizard World’s amazing Comic Conventions, then here’s your chance! Wizard World knows how to throw a Comic Con! With so many planned events going on at each convention, there won’t be a time that you go along not knowing what to do! I’ve been to quite a few of these conventions myself, and at each of them, I’ve had plenty of stories to bring back home.
Not only is Comic Con filled with events, but with so many people with similar interests gathered together, it’s fated to make great things happen! I have made a great deal of friends, just by going to Comic Con and bumping into other attendees. Cosplaying makes it even easier! Comic Con is one of the best places to go out, dress up as your favorite character, be yourself and have fun!
Have you checked out the guest list yet? Comic Con is known for having a great number of famous people in this nerd community we are all apart of attend and have special signing sessions! If that’s something that interests you, it’s definitely not an opportunity to pass up!
When: September 23-25, 2016
Friday, September 23, 2016 – 3pm – 8pm
Saturday, September 24, 2016 – 10am – 7pm
Sunday, September 25, 2016 – 10am – 4pm
Head over to WizardWorld.com to get all the details here!
Important: Bring your printed out e-Admissions to the event to gain admittance.
• Save $5 by ordering your Admission in advance.
• Up to 2 Children 10 and under get in FREE when accompanied by a paid adult
• 3-Day Weekend Admissions are: $79.95 in Advance & $90.00 On-Site
• 1-Day Friday Admissions are: $39.95 in Advance & $50.00 On-Site
• 1-Day Saturday Admissions are: $49.95 in Advance & $60.00 On-Site
• 1-Day Sunday Admissions are: $44.95 in Advance & $55.00 On-Site
• All Admissions have a Austin Tax of 8.25% Added at Checkout
• Admission are non-refundable.
• Admissions that are purchased from unauthorized websites (sites such as craigslist, eBay, StubHub, etc.) will not be honored for entry
• Wristbands are non-transferable (e.g. If you buy a 3-Day Admission, you may not remove your wristband and re-attach to someone else)
• Credit card will be charged at time of purchase.
• Autograph fees may be required for some guests.
• Talent subject to change.
Here are a few photos we took last year!