Keto No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Parfait Recipe
Prep Time20 mins
Total Time20 mins
- 3/4 cup of almond flour
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of stevia
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/4 cup of butter melted
- 16 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup of sweetener substitute
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon of lemon extract
- 1/4 teaspoon of xanthan gum
- 1/2 pint of fresh strawberries chopped, to garnish
In a small bowl, mix crust ingredients together and divide into 6 small servings cups/bowls. Refrigerate.
In a large bowl, cream together cream cheese and sugar substitute. Fold in remaining ingredients and continue mixing until it has thickened.
Add cream cheese mixture into a pastry bag and evenly add in the cream cheese mixture into the 6 serving dishes over the crust.
Garnish with fresh chopped strawberries. Refrigerate an hour before serving.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 412kcal | Carbohydrates: 8.4g | Protein: 7.8g | Fat: 40.8g | Fiber: 1.8g | Sugar: 3.8g