Keto Lemon Garlic Chicken Recipe
Servings: 2 -4
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- juice of 1 lemon
- 3 cloves of garlic minced
- 2 teaspoons of dried oregano
- 1 pound of chicken thighs
- salt and pepper as desired
- 1/2 pound of asparagus cut into 2-inch sections, ends discarded
- 1 zucchini sliced into half moons
- 1 lemon sliced
Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
In a large bowl, season chicken with lemon juice, garlic, oregano, salt, and pepper.
To a large cast iron pan over medium-high heat, warm oil in pan. Add chicken and brown both sides, about 4 minutes on each side.
Remove from heat, add in remaining ingredients, place in oven and cook for 30 minutes, or until chicken is cooked.
Serving: 1thigh | Calories: 302kcal | Carbohydrates: 7.9g | Protein: 31.1g | Fat: 16.9g | Fiber: 1.8g | Sugar: 2.7g