Cajun Stuffed Keto Chicken
Cajun stuffed hasselback keto chicken
- 3 boneless chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 2 tbsp of Cajun seasoning
- 1/2 tablespoon of dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons of garlic powder
- 1/3 green bell pepper thinly sliced
- 1/3 red bell pepper thinly sliced
- 1/3 yellow bell pepper thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup of white onion thinly sliced
- 6 slices of provolone cheese
- parsley for garnish
Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
In a large bowl, add in chicken, olive oil, and seasonings. Mix to season chicken. Allow chicken to marinate for 10 minutes.
Cut 5-6 slits in each chicken breast. Stuff with an even amount of peppers, onions, and provolone cheese. Place on a greased oven pan.
Bake until chicken is cooked through, 25-30 minutes total time.