Easy Low Carb Bruschetta Frittata Recipe
- 8 eggs
- 1 tablespoon of heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon water
- 3 tablespoons of fresh basil chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon of black pepper
- 1/2 cup of cherry tomatoes halved
- 8 slices of mozzarella about ½ cup
- Optional: balsamic glaze to taste
Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
In a large bowl, add in eggs, milk, basil, salt, and pepper. Mix well. Add to a cast iron pan (or oven safe pan), toss in tomatoes and cheese. Bake for 22-25 minutes, or until eggs are set.
Remove from oven and drizzle balsamic glaze over the frittata.
Serving: 8g | Calories: 91kcal | Carbohydrates: 1.2g | Protein: 8.7g | Fat: 5.5g | Sugar: 0.6g