Keto Meatloaf Recipe
- * 1.5 lbs ground beef or ground pork (or half of each for extra flavor)
- * 1/4 cup chopped onion
- * 1/2 tsp fresh minced garlic
- * 1/2 cup crushed pork rinds ground flaxseed, or almond flour
- * 2 eggs
- * 1 Tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- * 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- * 1 tbs mustard powder
- * 1 tsp liquid aminos or soy sauce if you prefer
- * 5 tbs AlternaSweets Keto Ketchup
- Optional: Top with Alterna Sweets Classic Tomato Ketchup
no sugar added thick ketchup that has only 1 g net carbs per serving!
Add all of the ingredients to a large bowl and mix it until it's fully combined. Sometimes I used my (clean) hands instead of a spoon to mix it all together just like Grandma used to do too.
Spray non stick cooking spray into the bread pan and shape the mixture inside the pan.
Add extra AlternaSweets Ketchup to the top of the meatloaf, then cover it with foil before you bake it.
TIP: You can add it to one large bread pan or two small bread pans. If you use two small bread pans this meatloaf will cook faster! I've done this when my family hungry and wants dinner faster.
Bake at 400 degrees for about an hour.
Serving: 1slice | Calories: 194kcal | Carbohydrates: 2.7g | Protein: 27.6g | Fat: 7.6g | Cholesterol: 133.2mg | Sodium: 100.1mg | Fiber: 0.3g | Sugar: 1.1g