Asian Chicken Salad
- 1 package shredded cabbage or ½ of a fresh cabbage chopped up
- 1/3 cup light oil
- 1 ½ tablespoons sugar
- 4 tablespoons natural rice vinegar
- 1 package chicken flavored Top Ramen crushed
- ½ package of chicken flavored seasoning
- 1 package grilled ready diced chicken-heated in the microwave for 45 seconds
In a large bowl add in the cabbage, Top Ramen, and chicken.
In a liquid measuring cup add in oil, vinegar, sugar, and ½ pkg of flavored seasoning. Mix the ingredients.
Pour the sauce over the mixed salad. Mix until well combined.
Nutrition facts are provided as a courtesy.