Low Carb and Keto Friendly Butter Cake Recipe
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time45 mins
Total Time55 mins
- 2.5 Cups Almond Flour
- 1 Cup Coconut Flour
- 1/4 Cup Egg White Protein
- 1 Tbs Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1 Cup Salted Butter Softened
- 1 Cup Swerve I used the granular version
- 7 large eggs
- 3 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 Cup Water
- Optional Butter Cake Topping ideas: Sprinkle Powdered Swerve on top or top is with a Low Carb Cream Cheese Frosting as seen in this Low Carb Lemon Pound Cake recipe we shared a few months ago.
First, start by combining the softened butter and Swerve sweetener together with a mixer until it is well combined.
Next, add the wet ingredients to the butter mixture.
Finally, add the remaining dry ingredients to the butter mixture and stir.
The batter will come out somewhat thick and spreadable. This is perfect!
Spray a bundt pan with non-stick cooking spray and then dust completely with coconut flour. Be sure to cover the bundt pan completely to avoid sticking.
Bake it at 350 degrees for about 45 to 50 minutes until it's golden brown. Do the toothpick test meaning place a toothpick in the cake and if it comes out clean, it's done.
You can make this as a sheet cake but the cooking time will be a lot less. It may only take it about 20 to 25 minutes at 350 degrees.
Serving: 1slice | Calories: 267kcal | Carbohydrates: 7.1g | Protein: 8.2g | Fat: 25g | Cholesterol: 120.3mg | Sodium: 218mg | Fiber: 1.9g | Sugar: 1g