Keto Green Bean Casserole Recipe
Servings: 8 servings
- 1 package frozen long green beans about 12 to 15 oz
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup 4 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Xanthan Gum or Guar Guar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Optional: Mushrooms
- Top with shredded Parmesan cheese and Crushed pork rinds
Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
Simmer the sauce of cream, cream cheese, mustard, optional mushrooms and seasonings in a large cast iron pan over medium high heat.
Add Xanthan Gum at the very end (if needed). Sauce will be slightly thickened.
Add frozen green beans and toss together, add pan to the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
About 10 minutes before it’s ready. Add cheese and crushed pork rinds to the top for them to brown.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 116kcal | Carbohydrates: 4.5g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 10.4g | Fiber: 1.5g | Sugar: 1.9g