Keto Green Bean Casserole Recipe
This Keto Green Bean Casserole Recipe is a recipe we always make during Thanksgiving but we love it so much that we make it often throughout the year too.
I swear, there is something really special about cooking food in a cast iron skillet. The food tastes 10 times better than a regular frying pan. I’m lucky enough to have a big assortment of cast iron skillets. They will last a lifetime and then some.
You can get a cast iron skillet on Amazon for just a little over $20 too! I am an extreme foodie that owns many different types of pots and pans. I promise you that I love my cast iron skillet more than some of the frying pans I’ve spent well over $100 for.
Keto Green Bean Casserole Nutrition Label
- 1 package frozen long green beans about 12 to 15 oz
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup 4 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Xanthan Gum or Guar Guar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Optional: Mushrooms
- Top with shredded Parmesan cheese and Crushed pork rinds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Simmer the sauce of cream, cream cheese, mustard, optional mushrooms and seasonings in a large cast iron pan over medium high heat.
- Add Xanthan Gum at the very end (if needed). Sauce will be slightly thickened.
- Add frozen green beans and toss together, add pan to the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- About 10 minutes before it’s ready. Add cheese and crushed pork rinds to the top for them to brown.
- Serve warm.