- This policy is valid from 10 July 2011
- This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact Jennifer At isavea2z Dot com.
- This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
- The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.
- The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
- This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
- “Please note that iSave A2Z has financial relationships with some of the merchants mentioned here. iSave A2Z may be compensated if consumers choose to utilize the links located throughout the content on this site and generate sales for the said merchant.”
AMAZON ASSOCIATES DISCLOSURE
Jennifer Garza is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
We collect information from you when you subscribe to our newsletter.
When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address or mailing address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.