Honey Garlic Chicken Recipe made in my Ninja Slow Cooker
Easy Chicken recipe made in the Ninja Slow Cooker
- 5 large chicken breasts skinless
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh garlic
- 2 large onions diced
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup blackberry or grape jam don't use the sugar free kind
- 1/4 cup honey
Spray the bottom of your Ninja Slow Cooker with vegetable oil to prevent sticking.
Place all 5 chicken breast side by side at the bottom of the slow cooker. You won't need the racks or pans for this recipe.
In a separate bowl, combine the remaining ingredients and mix well.
Pour over the raw chicken and set the slow cooker to cook on high for about 4 hours or on low for 7 hours.
Top with Sesame seeds and scallions (optional)