Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe
This is one of the best appetizer recipes you will ever try!
- 1/4 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 3/4 cup Ranch Salad Dressing
- 1 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 jar of artichoke hearts drained, finely chopped
- 10 oz. of cooked chopped spinach (well drained)
- 1/4 cup sour cream
Combine 1/4 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese, 3/4 cup Ranch Salad Dressing,1/2 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese, 1/4 cup sour cream
Chop artichoke and spinach. Now add it to the cheese, sour cream and ranch dressing mixture. Combine everything thoroughly.
Spoon into 8 inch casserole dish with the mixture and top with remaining cheese.
Bake on 350°F for 20-25 minutes.