Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe
I absolutely love to make this Spinach Artichoke dip recipe because everyone loves it. I guess I also like it because it’s simple too but mainly because it’s a favorite amongst many. You cannot go wrong if you make this for your next gathering. I can tell you that people will ask you for the recipe.
We love to serve this spinach artichoke dip recipe in single serving sized miniature appetizer bowls. No worries about double dipping with individual bowls.
If you are in need of even more recipes for entertaining, we highly suggest the Williams-Sonoma: Appetizers (The Best of the Lifestyles Series) cookbook. It’s packed with over 150 recipes! It’s one of our favorites by far.
- 1/4 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 3/4 cup Ranch Salad Dressing
- 1 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 jar of artichoke hearts drained, finely chopped
- 10 oz. of cooked chopped spinach (well drained)
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Combine 1/4 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese, 3/4 cup Ranch Salad Dressing,1/2 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese, 1/4 cup sour cream
- Chop artichoke and spinach. Now add it to the cheese, sour cream and ranch dressing mixture. Combine everything thoroughly.
- Spoon into 8 inch casserole dish with the mixture and top with remaining cheese.
- Bake on 350°F for 20-25 minutes.