Mini Taco Bowls
Check out our new recipe for these cute Mini Taco Bowls! These small little appetizers are filled with enough flavor to match a full sized crunchy taco, but leaves enough room for your main dish! These also work well as a snack between meals! After eating a couple of these, you’re sure to be held off and satisfied until the next meal time comes around! The recipe below will bring you step by step to creating your very own Mini Taco Bowls right in your own kitchen! If you like these, be sure to try out some of our other great recipes! Try out other great appetizers like our Filet Mignon Bites, Roasted Brussels Sprouts, or even our Easy Jalapeno Cream Cheese Poppers! Those are only a few of our appetizers! There are plenty more on the site, but let me direct you here for the appetizers!
If you’re looking for more Mexican Food recipes, then this cookbook will be great for you!
Mini Taco Bowls
- Brown ground beef and drain.
- Dice jalepenos and add to beef.
- Add 1/4 cup water and taco seasoning and cook over medium heat until water is absorbed.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Heat each corn tortilla in microwave for 30 seconds to soften.
- Using a 3 inch cutter (like a jar lid) cut 2 circles from each tortilla.
- Press each cicle into the cup of a mini muffin pan, fold ing sides as needed.
- Place in 350 oven for about 12 minutes (until tortilla is crispy).
- Place each shell on cooling rack and fill with taco meat.
- Top with cheese and diced tomato and a leaf of cilantro (optional).
Nutrition facts are provided as a courtesy.
Hope you enjoy! If you like this recipe be sure to PIN IT here! Follow us on Pinterest too so you don’t miss anything!