Strawberry Mousse Pie
Check out this neat recipe for our new Strawberry Mousse Pie! With only a few ingredients, you will be able to bring this delicious Strawberry Mousse Pie right into your own kitchen! The recipe below will bring you step by step into making your very own mousse pie that you can serve to your friends and family! They will love it! What’s not to love, after all? Get creative and try using some different flavors of Jell-O and fruits, like blueberries for example! Use whichever flavor you like best! If you’re looking for more desserts that will make your mouth water, we have plenty of them floating around this blog. You might want to check out our Glazed Orange Pound Cake, our Strawberry Cheesecake Muffins, our Strawberry Lemonade Cupcakes, or even our delicious Homemade Apricot Ice Cream!
Is that not quite enough to soothe that sweet tooth of yours? That’s no problem at all! There’s this fantastic cookbook here full of sweets that you are bound to find something that you will like! Or if you would rather continue browsing our site, then be sure to check out our desserts category!
- 1 package Strawberry Jell-O
- 2/3 cup Boiling Water
- 4 Ice Cubes
- 8 oz Cool Whip
- 1 cup sliced Strawberries
- 1 cup diced Strawberries
- 1 Graham Cracker Crust
- Mix Jell-O and boiling water in a medium bowl. Stir until Jell-O is dissolved.
- Add ice and stir until Jell-O cools and begins to thicken.
- Whisk in Cool Whip to incorporate and then add diced strawberries.
- Spoon mixture into crust and refrigerate for at least several hours.
- Top with whipped cream (optional) and sliced strawberries before serving.
Hope you enjoy! If you like this recipe be sure to PIN IT here! Follow us on Pinterest too so you don’t miss anything!