Check out our great recipe for our amazing Peppermint Dip! If you’re looking for some great Christmas and other holiday sweets, then this is perfect for you! The recipe below will bring you through all of the steps that you will need to take in order to make this amazing Peppermint Dip! If you happened to like this recipe, then you should definitely check out some of our other super great sweet recipes here! Such as our Frozen Peppermint Pie recipe, our Eggnog Cinnamon Rolls recipe, our Eggnog Cookies recipe, our Christmas Cake Roll recipe, our Coconut Cream Cheese Pound Cake recipe, our Pumpkin Pie Cake recipe, our Pumpkin Pie Bites recipe, our Pumpkin Pie Fudge recipe, or even our Baked Apple Chimichangas recipe, and plenty of other great recipes! Any of these great recipes would be great as a family dessert when it comes to be the time for the holidays! Don’t miss out on a great holiday opportunity with any of these gret sweets!
If you happened to like any of the recipes I have listed here, then you should definitely try out this neat cookbook for everything sweet and wonderful! You will be sure to find the best dessert recipes with this! With all of these recipes here, you will be sure to find the perfect recipe for any occasion that you could need something sweet! Don’t keep these sweets waiting!
- 8 oz softened Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Peppermint Hershey Kisses 20
- 7 oz Marshmallow Creme
- 15 Starlight Mints or 5 Candy Canes
- 1/2 tsp Peppermint Extract
- Crush candy canes in food processor.
- Melt Hershey Kisses by microwaving 45 seconds, stirring and heating for another 30 seconds.
- Mix together cream cheese, marshmallow creme, melted kisses, peppermint extract and crushed candy.
- Transfer to serving dish and serve with cookies to dip.