Check out our neat and amazing recipe for our Peppermint Patties! If you’re looking for some great Christmas and other holiday sweets, then this is perfect for you! Check out our Frozen Peppermint Pie recipe, our Eggnog Cinnamon Rolls recipe, our Eggnog Cookies recipe, our Christmas Cake Roll recipe, our Coconut Cream Cheese Pound Cake recipe, our Pumpkin Pie Cake recipe, our Pumpkin Pie Bites recipe, our Pumpkin Pie Fudge recipe, or even our Baked Apple Chimichangas recipe, and plenty of others!
If you happened to like any of the recipes I have listed here, then you should definitely try out this neat cookbook for everything sweet and wonderful! You will be sure to find the best dessert recipes with this!
- Combine 2 cups powdered sugar, corn syrup, water, peppermint and shortening.
- Mix at low speed just til mixture comes together.
- Transfer 1/3 of mixture to a separate bowl and add red food coloring.
- Mix until blended.
- Dust work surface with powdered sugar and knead white mixture until smooth.
- Roll out between sheets of parchment or wax paper until 1/8-1/4" thick.
- Knead red mixture on work surface until smooth.
- Roll out between sheets of parchment or wax paper until 1/8" thick.
- Place both rolled peppermints in freezer for 15 minutes.
- Cut out as many white circles as possible and place on a parchment lined sheet.
- Cut out as many red circles as possible and place on top of white circles.
- Place in freezer for at least 40 minutes.
- Melt chips by microwaving for 45 seconds, stirring and repeating until melted and smooth.
- Place each patty on fork and dip in chocolate. Gently tap against side of bowl to let excess drip off.
- Place patty back on sheet.
- Refrigerate 10 minutes to let chocolate set up.
- Place white chocolate in the corner of a zippered sandwich bag and microwave for 45 seconds.
- Knead chocolate to make sure it is melted. If not, microwave another 15 seconds.
- Clip very tip of corner, and pipe snowflake on mints
Nutrition facts are provided as a courtesy.