Bacon Cheddar Cheeseball Recipe
Check out our latest Bacon Cheddar Cheeseball Recipe! We made it for our latest party and it was a big hit! It was amazingly easy too! Y’all know how much of a fan I am of “easy” recipes! Speaking of easy recipes, did you see our latest post for our Grilled Cheese Sandwich recipe? It has a secret ingredient that you will never guess on your own because no one else has ever made it this way before! Look here! You will be shocked!
Ok, so this Bacon Cheddar Cheeseball recipe can be made a few different ways. You can make it with scallions (those green onions) or you can make it with jalapenos. We prefer jalapenos only because it gives a nice flavor or spice without it being spicy. There is a difference. If you don’t like spice then be sure to remove all of the jalapeno peppers before you make this! (if you leave one seed in there it could be terrible because the seeds are super hot!)
Doesn’t that Bacon Cheddar Cheeseball look amazing? My mouth is watering all over again and I remember what it tastes like!
- 8 oz softened Cream Cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 6 slices Bacon fried until crispy and chopped
- 2 Jalapeno Peppers seeded and finely diced or Scallions if you prefer
- 1 clove Garlic
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley or Cilantro if you prefer Cilantro is amazing with jalapenos
- 1 tsp Lime Juice
- 1 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- ¼ tsp ground cumin
- Take half of the jalapenos (or scallions) and half of the bacon and mix together on a large plate.
- Mix together all of the other ingredients in a large bowl until well mixed.
- Form this mixture into a ball.
- Roll the ball in the jalapeno bacon mixture until equally coated all over.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.