Strawberries & Cream Oatmeal Smoothie Recipe!
Have you ever tried a Strawberries & Cream Oatmeal Smoothie?? Me neither, until recently! These make a delicious and refreshing treat on those hot summer days, and can also fill in for a quick and healthy breakfast.
This oatmeal smoothie recipe was very easy to make and the kiddos can pitch in too. I love those recipes where you can just throw everything into the blender but it looks like you worked really hard on it!
Strawberries & Cream Oatmeal Smoothie!
- 1 banana broken into pieces
- 2 Tbsp of honey
- 1 packet of instant oatmeal. We used strawberries & cream
- milk we used 1%, but Silk or Almond Milk are great too!
- Put the banana, honey and oatmeal into a blender. The kids can handle this part.
- Pour enough milk into the blender to cover about 1/2 or 3/4 of the ingredients. The more milk you add, the less firm your smoothie will be.
- Fill the blender with ice and BLEND!
This recipe can be done with any flavor of oatmeal that you like. You could also add a sprinkle of cinnamon to any of the “fall” flavors.
The oatmeal smoothie recipe only takes a few minutes to make, and would be great for a brunch or even a baby shower. You could get some cute Striped Straws like these found on Amazon to tie in the colors of your gathering! Check out these inexpensive ebooks for other delicious smoothie ideas:
95+ Tasty & Healthy Smoothie Recipes – Only $0.99!!
Smoothie Recipes for Weight Loss – Only $2.99!
155 Healthy Smoothies – Only $4.97!!
Now I know juicers and fancy blenders are popular right now, but you can still get great results to make delicious smoothies without breaking the bank. Here is a HOT DEAL on an Oster 6706 6-Cup Plastic Jar 10-Speed Blender in Black for less than $21 plus you can FREE Super Saver Shipping! This blender gets great reviews and is BPA Free!