Cauliflower Rice with Cilantro and Lime
This is Cauliflower Rice with Cilantro and Lime! This is a perfect recipe for those who want a bowl of healthier rice. This cilantro and lime cauli-rice is easy to make and will surely melt into your mouths.
Make the switch and shift to this healthier yet delicious rice with the help of your lime at home. This cilantro and lime rice will allow you to be healthy and feel good!
Cauliflower Rice with Cilantro and Lime Ingredients:
- 1 head of cauliflower, stems removed and florets cut
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- ¼ cup of cilantro, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons of onion, finely chopped
- 1 ½ teaspoon of garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon of oregano
- 1 ½ teaspoon of salt
- ½ teaspoon of pepper
- 2 lime wedges
Cauliflower Rice with Cilantro and Lime Instructions:
1. In two to three batches, pulse cauliflower in a food processor until it’s a rice consistency. Place cauliflower rice into a large towel lined bowl, squeeze excess water out of cauliflower. Set aside dry cauliflower.
2. In a large pan, over medium high heat oil, add in onions, cilantro and seasonings, cook for 2-3 minutes, add in cauliflower stir often for 4-5 minutes or until desired tenderness.
3. Squeeze lime juice over cauliflower, quickly toss and serve.
Here are photos that show how to Cilantro and Lime Cauli-Rice:
Don’t forget to Pin it for Pinterest later!