Pumpkin and Cream Cheese Bread
Pumpkin season is here!!! I can’t tell you how excited I am to have pumpkin spiced everything! I’m gonna kick off this season with a beautifully delicious Pumpkin and Cream Cheese bread. Not just any bread but these cute little Mason Jar breads. I have found these cute little jelly jars are the perfect size and come in sets of 12! We alternate using the small ones or these 8 oz half pint mason jars too. Just be sure to get the wide mouth jars as they are much easier.
Here are a few other pumpkin recipes you should try:
Halloween food ideas: Clementine Pumpkins and Banana Ghosts
Or feel free to follow our Pinterest Board here:
- 8 4oz mason jars or 4 8oz mason jars
- 1 15oz can of pumpkin puree
- 1 cup of oil
- ⅔ cup of water
- 3 cups of sugar
- 4 eggs
- 3 ½ cups of flour
- 2 teaspoons of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon of ground cloves
- ¼ teaspoon of ginger
- Cream cheese mix:
- 4 oz of cream cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray mason jars with pam cooking spray.
- In large bowl mix together pumpkin puree, eggs, oil, water and sugar until well blended. In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and ginger. Stir the dry ingredients into the pumpkin mixture until well blended.
- In a small bowl mix cream cheese, egg, sugar, and vanilla.
- Fill mason jar half way with pumpkin mix. Put your cream cheese mix on top. pour a little more pumpkin mix to cover the cream cheese mix. Place all mason jars on a cookie sheet and bake for 20 minutes or until tooth pick comes out clean.
- Cover with lids and store for 1-2 weeks or serve immediately.