Check out this neat and super adorable recipe for these easy Pretzel Pumpkins! With Halloween coming up around the corner, there is no better sweet snack for the kids than these pumpkin designed pretzels! The recipe below will be sure to bring you step by step into making these Pretzel Pumpkins from scratch, and in your very own kitchen! These neat little Pretzel Pumpkin snacks would also do very well for a Halloween party when it comes to be that time! If you are looking for some other Halloween Party food ideas, then look no further! Here are some Easy Halloween Party Food Ideas!
Are you ready for this fall? Not without some great pumpkin recipes, you’re not! Check out this neat cookbook with more pumpkin recipes that will sure to widen the variety of pumpkin foods for you and your family this fall! Be it for Thanksgiving, Halloween, or any other special occasion, you can’t go wrong when you choose any of these great pumpkin recipes! If you love pumpkin, you should also check out our Homemade Pumpkin Pie Recipe!
- 24 Mini Pretzels
- 1 cup of Orange Candy Melting Chips
- 24 Green Mini M&Ms
- Lay the pretzels out on the wax paper lined cookie sheet.
- Heat the Orange Candy Chips by microwaving them for 30 seconds stirring and repeating until they are melted. Allow them to cool for about 2-3 minutes.
- Dip each pretzel in candy and place them on the sheet to set.
- Transfer the candy to the corner of zippered bag and clip a tiny piece off of the corner to pipe.
- Pipe candy over the inside of pretzel to form shape of pumpkin. Smooth with finger if necessary.
- Place mini M&M on side for stem (add more melted candy on M&M as glue if needed).
- Place cookie sheet in refrigerator for 20 minutes to allow candy to set.
- You can also melt one black candy chip for 45-60 seconds and use a toothpick to paint on a Jack O Lantern face.