Pumpkin Shaped Cheese Ball
Check out this neat and amazing recipe we have here for our fantastic Pumpkin Shaped Cheese Ball! If you have been looking for some seasonal or halloween themed snacks, then you are in luck! The recipe below will bring you step by step into making the absolute best Pumpkin Shaped Cheese Ball! If you like this, and you are looking for some more halloween themed snacks and treats, then you should definitely try our Graveyard Pudding Cups, our Halloween Popcorn, our Oreo in the Middle Spider Cupcakes, our Pretzel Pumpkins recipe, and even our Clementine Pumpkins and Banana Ghosts! With these recipes, you should have all the halloween snacks you could ask for! Whether it be for just the kids, or for your very own halloween party! You can’t go wrong with these snacks!
Are you ready for this fall? Not without some great pumpkin recipes, you’re not! Check out this neat cookbook with more pumpkin recipes that will sure to widen the variety of pumpkin foods for you and your family this fall! Be it for Thanksgiving, Halloween, or any other special occasion, you can’t go wrong when you choose any of these great pumpkin recipes! If you love pumpkin, you should also check out our Homemade Pumpkin Pie Recipe!
- 8 oz softened Cream Cheese
- 2 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1/4 cup Salsa
- 1/2 tsp Cumin
- 2 cup Nacho Cheese Chips crushed
- Combine cream cheese, cheese, onion powder, garlic powder, cumin and salsa. Mix until smooth and blended.
- Form into a ball. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Roll ball in the crushed nacho chips.
- Optionally, place bell pepper stem on top and score sides to look like pumpkin.