Crockpot Mac and Cheese Recipe
Hey guys! Check out our newest Crockpot Mac and Cheese Recipe! Who doesn’t like Mac and Cheese, especially for those kids lunches! Now turn that already simple dish, into a slow-cooked delectable with the crockpot! It’s SUPER delicious and definitely worth trying! Check out some of our other great recipes using the Crockpot, such as our Mexican Dip Recipe, French Toast Recipe, and even our Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe!
Looking for some more easy recipes? Check out this great Easy Everyday Recipes Cookbook!
- 8 oz Macaroni cooked
- 8 oz Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 8 oz Pepper Jack Cheese
- 8 oz Velvetta
- 1 cup milk
- Cut all the cheese into cubes.
- Spray Slow cooker with non-stick spray.
- Pour macaroni in bottom of slow cooker.
- spread the cheese cubes around on top of the macaroni.
- Pour milk over contents.
- Cook on low for about 3 hours (optionally stirring halfway through).
Hope you enjoy! If you like this recipe be sure to PIN IT here! Follow us on Pinterest too so you don’t miss anything!