Crockpot Mexican Dip Recipe
Time for another one of our great Crockpot Recipes! This time we’ve got a fantastic Crockpot Mexican Dip Recipe! Who doesn’t love the great combination of chips with some nice tasting dip every now and then? This recipe is generally pretty easy, and it’s SUPER delicious! If you’re looking for some of our other amazing Crockpot Recipes, you might want to consider checking out our Crockpot French Toast Recipe, our Crockpot Swiss Steak Recipe, and even our Crockpot Ribs Recipe!
Don’t have a Crockpot yet? You might want to get on that!
- 1 lb Ground Beef or Jimmy Dean Sausage
- 1 Onion diced
- 1 tsp Minced Garlic
- 2 lb Velveeta
- 2 tbsp diced Jalapeno Peppers
- 1 tbsp Taco Seasoning
- 2 10 oz can Rotel Tomato & Chiles
- 1 bunch Green Onions optional
- Brown Ground Beef and cook with onions and garlic.
- Drain grease.
- Add 1/4 cup water.
- Add jalapenos and taco seasoning.
- Stir and cook over medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Transfer mixture to crock pot.
- Cut Velveeta into cubes and add to crock pot.
- Add Rotel tomatoes to crock pot.
- Cook over low heat for 1 hour and reduce to warm.
- Slice green onions into thin slices for garnish.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
If you like this recipe be sure to PIN IT here! Follow us on Pinterest too so you don’t miss anything!