Crockpot French Toast Recipe
Alright guys, check out this AMAZING Crockpot French Toast Recipe! That’s right! CROCKPOT French Toast! Some of the best recipes are made with the crockpot, so a recipe such as this one is SURE to be absolutely delicious! If you’re looking for some other Crockpot recipes, be sure to check out our Crockpot Chicken Noodle Soup, our Crockpot Cheese Steak, or even our Crockpot Chicken Tacos!
Be sure to also check out these other great crockpot recipes!
- 1 loaf French Bread
- 8 Eggs
- 2 cup Milk
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 3/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup softened Butter
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Pecans
- Cut bread into roughly 3/4" thick slices.
- Mix together all topping ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
- Spray the inside of your 6 qt. crock with non-stick spray.
- In another bowl beat together eggs, milk, cinnamon and sugar and set aside.
- Place a layer of bread into your slow cooker. Then top with a layer of topping. Repeat for remaining layers.
- Pour egg mixture over the bread.
- Cook for 4 hours on low.
If you like this recipe be sure to PIN IT here! Follow us on Pinterest too so you don’t miss anything!