20 Keto Packed Lunch Ideas!
Man, oh man, finding lunch ideas on the Ketogenic diet used to be hard for me especially when you had to pack them for on-the-go. This roundup of recipes was done specifically to help anyone who has to pack a lunch.
This will give you some different ideas and inspiration for an exciting meal idea. I usually cook extra for dinner and bring it for lunch the next day. It works out well because you can cook once and eat two different meals without messing up the kitchen twice.
One of our favorite meals ever is Keto Fat Head Pizza! I swear we could eat this day and night! Heck, my kids have been known to eat it cold when there’s extra left over in the fridge. It’s that good! It’s definitely a good Keto Packed lunch idea too.
Here are a few more Keto Packed Lunch ideas we love if you need a bit of inspiration:
1. Paleo Avocado Tuna Salad from Cook Eat Paleo
2. Avocado Egg Salad from Happy Healthy Mama
3. Low Carb Lettuce Wraps from Low Carb Yum
4. Philly Cheese Steak Wraps from Low Carb Maven
5. Low Carb Curried Riced Cauliflower Shrimp from Living Sweet Moments
6. Buffalo Chicken Salad from Everyday Maven
7. Keto Fathead Pizza with Sausage Ricotta & Kale from Low Carb Maven
8. Mediterranean Chickpea Salad with Cucumber from Evolving Table
9. Vegan Keto Walnut Chili from Abbey’s Kitchen
10. Abondigas Soup (Spicy Mexican Meantball Soup) from Wander Spice
11. Keto Skillet Pizza from When is Dinner
12. Pepperoni Pizza Chicken from Mom Luck
13. Keto Buffalo Chicken Taquitos from Officially Gluten Free
14. Bacon & Olive Quiche from Cook Eat Paleo
15. Ground Turkey Trap Lettuce Wraps from Evolving Table
16. Curried Chicken Salad from Home. Made. Interest
17. Easy Healthy Taco Salad from Wholesome Yum
18. Shrimp Avocado Salad from Savory Tooth
19. Bacon Wrapped Pickles from Dancing Through the Rain
20. Easy Broccoli Cheese Soup from Wholesome Yum
Last, but certainly not least, is this Keto Hot Pocket dough recipe. You can stuff it with anything from breakfast ingredients to pizza ingredients. The dough holds up nicely and makes a wonderful hot pocket or calzone for lunch!
It’s filling, keto friendly and delicious too! Look closely at the photo and you will see how flaky the dough is! That’s really rare for a Keto bread type recipe!
Don’t forget to pin it on Pinterest for later: