Pumpkin Cream Cheese Truffles
Check out our neat recipe for our great Pumpkin Cream Cheese Truffles! If you have spent time looking for more Halloween themed recipes, then you can look no further! Check out our Pretzel Bones, our Pretzel Pumpkins recipe, and even our Clementine Pumpkins and Banana Ghosts! With these recipes, you should have all the halloween snacks you could ask for! Now you can be ready for Halloween!
Are you ready for this fall? Not without some great pumpkin recipes, you’re not! Check out this neat cookbook with more pumpkin recipes that will sure to widen the variety of pumpkin foods for you and your family this fall! Go check it out!
- 12 oz White Almond Bark or Melting Chips
- 1 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1 cup finely crushed Graham Crackers
- 1/4 cup Wilton Pumpkin Spice Melting Chips optional
- 2 oz softened Cream Cheese
- 1/2 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Melt 2 oz white candy by heating for 30 seconds in microwave stirring and repeating until smooth.
- Combine melted white chocolate, cream cheese, pumpkin and spice and mix well.
- Stir in crushed graham crackers.
- Put in Freezer for 30-40 minutes until firmed.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Form into mixture into 3/4 - 1" balls and place on prepared pan.
- Place in freezer for at least 20 minutes.
- Melt remaining white candy by heating for 30 seconds in microwave stirring and repeating until smooth.
- Dip each ball into melted candy, shake off excess and return to tray.
- You can either dust the tops with crushed graham cracker or drizzle with pumpkin spice chocolate (as described below).
- Place in freezer for 10 minutes.
- Melt pumpkin spice candy chips by heating for 30 seconds in microwave stirring and repeating until smooth.
- Transfer to zippered sandwich bag and clip corner.
- Drizzle a little chocolate on top of each truffle.