Check out our neat and amazing recipe for our fantastic Oreo Truffles! If you have been looking for the perfect sweets for this coming Christmas, then you can look no further! The recipe below will bring you through all of the steps that you will need to take in order to make these great Oreo Truffles! If you happened to like this recipe, then you should definitely check out some of our other great sweets! Such as our Coconut Cream Cheese Pound Cake, our Pumpkin Pie Cake, our Pumpkin Pie Bites, our Pumpkin Pie Fudge, or even our Baked Apple Chimichangas, and plenty of others! Any of these great recipes would be great as a family dessert when it comes to be the time for the holidays!
If you happened to like any of the recipes I have listed here, then you should definitely try out this neat cookbook for everything sweet and wonderful! You will be sure to find the best dessert recipes with this! With all of these recipes here, you will be sure to find the perfect recipe for any occasion that you could need something sweet!
- 8 oz softened Cream Cheese
- 14.5 oz Oreo Cookies
- 14 oz Chocolate Dipping Chips
- Candy Decorations optional
- Line a cutting board or a baking sheet with the parchment paper.
- Finely crush the Oreos in a food processor.
- Combine the cream cheese and the crushed cookies until they are well blended.
- Form the mixture into 1" balls and place them on the prepared sheet.
- Place them in freezer for 30 minutes.
- Heat the chocolate by microwaving it for 1 minute stirring and repeating until it's melted.
- Using a fork dip each of the balls into the chocolate to completely coat. Shake off excess and return to tray.
- You can optionally decorate with candy decorations.
Nutrition facts are provided as a courtesy.