Chocolate Donuts with Peppermint Glaze
Check out our neat and amazing recipe for our fantastic Chocolate Donuts with Peppermint Glaze! If you have been looking for the perfect sweets for this coming Christmas, then you can look no further! The recipe below will bring you through all of the steps that you will need to take in order to make these great Chocolate Donuts with Peppermint Glaze! If you happened to like this recipe, then you should definitely check out some of our other great sweets! Such as our Coconut Cream Cheese Pound Cake, our Pumpkin Pie Cake, our Pumpkin Pie Bites, our Pumpkin Pie Fudge, or even our Baked Apple Chimichangas, and plenty of others!
If you happened to like any of the recipes I have listed here, then you should definitely try out this neat cookbook for everything sweet and wonderful! You will be sure to find the best dessert recipes with this! With all of these recipes here, you will be sure to find the perfect recipe for any occasion that you could need something sweet!
- 1 cup Flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 cup Buttermilk
- 1/4 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 2 cups Powdered Sugar
- 2 tbsp Milk
- 1/4 tsp Peppermint Extract
- 15 Peppermint Disks or Canes
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray donut pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together dry ingredients.
- In a small bowl, whisk together wet ingredients.
- Fold wet ingredients into dry just until incorporated.
- Use a funnel to transfer batter into donut pan until 2/3 full.
- Bake 11-14 minutes until springy and a toothpick inserted in middle comes out clean.
- Allow donuts to cool in pan for 10-15 minutes
- Place peppermint candy in food processor and pulse until crushed.
- Combine glaze ingredients and mix until smooth.
- Dip donuts in glaze and place on wire rack to cool.
- After glaze has set, dip a second time and dust with crushed candy.