Best Chocolate Chip Muffin Recipe
This is the best chocolate chip muffin recipe you will ever try! It’s a favorite among the kids in my house but I have to admit though, it’s a favorite of mine too! Love Chocolate! Double Chocolate Chips please!
This chocolate chip muffin recipe is one of the few recipes I like that is made from scratch! It’s moist and tasty at the same time! These are best served warm but my kids will tell you they like them cold.
Chocolate Chip Muffins Recipe
- Preheat the over to 375 degrees F.
- Grease or paper fill the muffin tin
- Combine all the dry ingredients: flour, sugar, baking powder and salt
- In a separate bowl, beat the egg, mile and oil.
- Combine both mixtures until smooth
- Fold in the chocolate chips
Nutrition facts are provided as a courtesy.