Banana Cake Muffins Recipe
These Banana Cake Muffins make for a great snack and are so easy to make. I like to add fresh slices of banana on the top of mine for an extra burst of banana! If you had a chance to see our Weight Watchers Banana Bread Recipe (4 points per serving), then you know I have a problem with bananas going bad in my house. I don’t like to waste food, especially with how costly it is right now. So this is another easy way to put my very ripe bananas to use!
- 2 cups of all purpose flour
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 2 very ripe bananas mashed (the riper they are, the better)
- 1/3 cup of milk
- 1/4 cup of vegetable oil
- 1 large egg
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Line a muffin tin with liners
- In a bowl, stir together the salt, baking powder and flour.
- Add in the sugar and mix well.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and stir or mix until everything is well combined. Be sure not to over mix.
- Pour batter about 3/4 of the way full into the cupcake liners and bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until a tester comes out clean when inserted in the middle.
- Let muffins rest for 5 to 10 minutes before removing from tin and serving.
These Banana Cake Muffins are absolutely delicious and you can have them done in no time. My kiddos loved them and I love that there are no more wasted bananas in the house! We also have recipes for amazing Banana Nut Muffins and even a Muffin in a Cup Recipe that is a healthy breakfast!
If you love muffins like I do, then you really should check out the Ultimate Muffin Book that has over 600recipes in it!! You can get the Kindle version for only $10.67!!