Paleo Meatloaf Recipe
I am happy to report I have successfully attempted to make my meatloaf Paleo Meal friendly! Yay! Even better, the family loves it! That’s the most important part!
Above I have a photo of our dinner the other night. It’s Paleo Friendly Meatloaf made out of turkey meat with spaghetti squash! YUM!
Paleo Friendly Meatloaf Recipe
- 1 lb ground beef or turkey Organic or grass fed preferred
- 1/4 cup green peppers
- 1/4 cup chopped onions
- 1 Tsp chopped garlic
- 1 Tbsp McCormick Montreal Steak Seasoning Best. Stuff. Ever.
- Or if you don't have the steak seasoning you can add: Oregano salt & pepper to taste
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup Almond Meal Almonds ground into a flour base
- Whisk the egg in a bowl first
- Add all the ingredients including the egg together
- Form it into a loaf pan
- Bake on 350 degrees for about 45 minutes or until golden brown
- Let cool for about 5 minutes before serving
Here’s the McCormicks Montreal Steak Seasoning I recommend found below on Amazon. I use this seasoning on almost all of my meats and even my veggies! Best. Stuff. Ever.
Now, if you never tried Spaghetti Squash, you really need too! It’s so unbelievable delicious and so good for you. You don’t even need a recipe. All you do it cut it in half, scrap out the seeds and bake it on 350 for about 45 minutes or until it’s soft. Add sea salt and butter and there you have it!