Salted Caramel Sauce Recipe
Our Salted Caramel Sauce Recipe is one of my favorite recipes around the holidays! This makes an excellent homemade “gift in a jar” idea too. This is a candy recipe that literally melts in your mouth! Yeah, it’s good!!! This sauce thickens as it cools but you can also warm it in the microwave for 30 seconds and it thins right up! I love eating it both ways!
We have some free salted caramel printable labels for you to use too. Just print them out on some round label paper and cut with decorative scissors and you are all set! We used the small 8 oz pint sized mason jars for this project. They were super hard to find in the stores too. I would have saved lots of time and gas just buying them online. Next we added some decorative holiday ribbon finishes off this cute gift idea and adds that extra special touch.
Now if you like to give homemade Gifts in a Jar, then we have a few good ideas for you to try:
- Homemade Coffee Sugar Scrub Recipe In a Jar
- Homemade Peppermint Sugar Scrub Recipe In a Jar
- Mary Kay’s Satin Hands Copycat Sugar Scrub recipe In a Jar (This is our most popular recipe)
- Brown Sugar Scrub Recipe In a Jar
- Easy Lemon Sugar Scrub Recipe In a Jar
- Homemade Body Butter Cream Recipe (Lavander) In a Jar
All of our Sugar Scrub recipes are extremely popular and worth trying!
- Easy Rudolph Reindeer Truffles Recipe (these are so adorable)
- Gingerbread marshmallow pops
- Santa Rice Krispies
- Donut Snowman on a stick! (these are a favorite with my kiddos!)
- Snowman Truffles Recipe
- White Chocolate Cranberry Blondies Recipe
- Chocolate Cherry Mice Recipe
- 1/2 cup light Corn syrup
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 3 tbsp Butter
- 1/2 cup Heavy Cream
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- Place corn syrup in a medium pan nad heat over medium heat.
- When corn syrup is heated (starting to bubble) add sugar and stir until well mixed.
- Let syrup cook without stirring until it turns a golden color.
- Remove from heat add butter and stir until blended.
- Slowly add cream while stirring constantly to blend.
- Add salt and stir until dissolved.
- Optional: we topped our finish candy recipe with sea salt too.
Here are a few photos of our Homemade Salted Caramel Sauce process: