Easy Lemon Sugar Scrub Recipe
We love our Easy Lemon Sugar Scrub Recipe and we beat that you will too! You know we love sugar scrubs and gifts in a jar because we post so many of them! They have all been highly popular with most of our iSave Readers too!
If you have dry or rough skin this sugar scrub recipe will be a life saver for you! We like to add NOW Solutions Vegetable Glycerine to our sugar scrubs because it really does help to keep moisture in your hands. It’s amazing stuff. It’s known for being an outstanding moisturizer and skin cleanser! It’s hypoallergenic and has a super long shelf life. Try it if you haven’t already. It’s worth every penny!
We love decorating our sugar scrubs with cute ribbons too. This recipe uses the small pint size mason jars with small thick ribbon. The reason I say to use the small thick ribbon is because this will most likely be sitting my a sink area getting wet when you use it. If you use a dainty sheer ribbon it won’t look very pretty after it gets wet a few times. The smaller thick ribbon like these hold up really nicely. I speak from experience. 🙂
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil
- 1 Lemon
- Optional: 1 tablespoon of Vegetable Glycerine I mentioned in the post
- Pour sugar into bowl.
- Squeeze lemon juice and add to sugar.
- Mix in coconut oil (add more if you like a wet consistency).
- Zest lemon and add to mixture (reserve a little to garnish top of scrub in jar).
- Stir in the optional vegetable glycerine.
- Add your sugars to the jar.
- Add a Label to the front and maybe a ribbon to gift.
Be sure to print off these super cute Lemon Sugar Scrub Labels here.
Here are a few other recipes that you may be interested in if you like to give gifts in a jar!
Homemade Coffee Sugar Scrub Recipe In a Jar
Homemade Body Butter Cream Recipe In a Jar
Brown Sugar Scrub Recipe In a Jar