Chocolate Cherry Mice Recipe
Here’s a super fun idea for your holiday party! Try this fairly easy Chocolate Cherry Mice Recipe! You could even add these as toppers on a cupcake or cookie bar too. Adorable little edible treats that always rock around the holidays! Oh, and they are also pretty fun at those holiday parties at the elementary schools too. The kids go crazy for them!
All you need is a few ingredients and a bit of time to make these. Be sure to buy the Maraschino Cherries with the stems because those are the tails.
Here’s the printable for the Chocolate Cherry Mice Recipe:
- 12 drained Maraschino Cherries with stems
- 12 Hersheys Kisses
- 1/2 cup Light Cocoa Candy Melts
- 1/8 cup White Candy Melts
- 24 Almond slices
- Heat Light Cocoa Candy Chips in small bowl by microwaving for 30 seconds stirring and repeating until melted.
- Hold cherry by stem and dip in chocolate making sure to get complete coverage
- Place bottom of cherry against bottom of Hershey Kiss and place on wax paper.
- Gently insert 2 Almond slices between the cherry and the kiss to create ears.
- Allow to cool and set and refrigerator for 5 minutes.
- Heat White Candy Chips in small bowl by microwaving for 30 seconds stirring and repeating until melted.
- Using toothpick, gather up small bit of melted white chocolate and paint on each eye.
- Allow chocolate to set.
Don’t miss some of our other Christmas food ideas posts here too:
- Easy Rudolph Reindeer Truffles Recipe (these are so adorable)
- Gingerbread marshmallow pops
- Santa Rice Krispies
- Donut Snowman on a stick! (these are a favorite with my kiddos!)
- Snowman Truffles Recipe
Be sure to check out this #1 Best Seller for 35 Christmas Dessert Recipes too! It’s a good one!