Ham and Cheese Croissant Rolls Recipe
I am so excited about this Ham and Cheese Croissant Rolls Recipe! I’m always on the hunt for easy and kid friendly recipes. I do not like to deal with a ton of ingredients and I’m definitely not Betty Crocker! But I don’t want to always have the same thing over and over, so this quick and easy meal is perfect for my family.
The best part is….the kids got help make it! They LOVE to be in the kitchen with me. Plus, my son is very picky and if he makes it himself, he’s more inclined to try new things. This Ham and Cheese Croissant Rolls recipe only take three ingredients and can be thrown together and ready to eat in under 30 minutes!
Kid Friendly Meal: Ham and Cheese Croissant Rolls!
- 1 can 8oz refrigerated croissant or crescent dinner rolls
- 8 thin slices of ham
- 4 slices of cheese - use any kind you like
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit
- Separate the dough into individual triangles
- Put 1 piece of ham and 1/2 piece of cheese on larger end of triangle. You can use more or less of these ingredients. Just make it to your liking.
- Roll up each crescent roll and place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 11 to 15 minutes or until golden brown, remove from cookie sheet and serve warm.
Nutrition facts are provided as a courtesy.
These turned out so good!! I loved them and they were a hit with the kids. It was so simple, I can’t believe I hadn’t tried this before.
I’ve tried the crescent rolls and the croissant rolls and both are equally good!