White Chocolate Cranberry Blondies Recipe
I have a special White Chocolate Cranberry Blondies Recipe that I want to share with you today! This recipe is pretty simple that is hard to mess up so if you are one of those people that doesn’t like to cook or bake give it a try!
We love to bake for the holidays and give homemade treats to everyone too. This recipe is perfect for that! You could easily buy those Christmas Tins at the dollar store or some decorative Baker’s Twine to wrap them in.
Don’t miss some of our other Christmas food ideas posts here too:
- Easy Rudolph Reindeer Truffles Recipe (these are so adorable)
- Gingerbread marshmallow pops
- Santa Rice Krispies
- Donut Snowman on a stick! (these are a favorite with my kiddos!)
- Snowman Truffles Recipe
Tip: I’ve tried the white chocolate morsels and the Ghirardelli white chocolate morsels and the Ghirardelli WINS the taste test in my opinion! They can be found at your local grocery store too! I often times buy bulk cranberries at Costco to save money during the holidays. If you are a Costco member be sure to read my tips and tricks for learning how to spot a great deal at Costco here! It’s a very popular post that you won’t want to miss!
Recipe for White Chocolate Cranberry Blondies Recipe:
- 3/4 cup softened Butter
- 1 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 3 tsp Vanilla
- 1 Egg
- 1 1/2 cup Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 cup Dried Cranberries
- 1 cup White Chocolate Morsels
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line a medium pan with parchment paper.
- Soak cranberries in bowl with hot water for 3 miunutes.
- Drain water from cranberries.
- Cream butter and brown sugar.
- Add vanilla and eggs.
- Mix flour, baking powder and salt.
- Combine dry ingredient mixture into wet ingredient mixture.
- Add cranberries and white chocolate morsels.
- TUrn out mixture into the pan and press evenly.
- Bake 20 minutes until the top is a lightly browned.
- Cool for 30 minutes and cut into squares.