Easy Reese’s Fudge
Here’s an Easy Reese’s Fudge recipe to sooth your sweet tooth! It’s easier than it looks, and any Reese’s, chocolate, and peanut butter fan will enjoy it for sure! Check it out and try it for yourself! Not a fan of peanut butter? Try our Oreo Cheesecake Bars or our Easy Poundcake Recipe to help your sweet tooth’s needs!
Easy Reese's Fudge
- 20 Regular Size Reese's Peanut Butter cups
- 3 cup Chocolate Chips
- 14 oz Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Line a 9 x 9 pan with parchment paper and lightly spray with cooking spray.
- Evenly space 16 peanut butter cups in the pan.
- Melt chocolate chips and condensed milk in microwave by heating for 1 minute then stirring and repeating (probably 3-5 minutes depending on your microwave).
- Spread melted chocolate over peanut butter cups in pan.
- Cut or break up remaining 4 peanut butter cups and sprinkle evenly over pan, pressing lightly into the fudge.
- Refrigerate to set, then cut into squares.
If you like this recipe be sure to PIN IT here! Follow us on Pinterest too so you don’t miss anything!
Be sure to check out this other great cookbook dedicated to desserts!
Click +1 Below