Oreo Cheesecake Bars Recipe
What’s better to cure your sweet tooth with a sweet Oreo Cheesecake Bars Recipe? Who doesn’t love cheesecake or Oreo’s? With this recipe you will be able to make some delicious Oreo Cheesecake of your own! This recipe tends to be a favorite when I brings these to parties or gatherings too. The creamy taste of cheesecake will melt in your mouth.
Tip: I use my favorite food processor to make the crust. I can crush those cookies in a few seconds flat! If you don’t have a food processor, you can hand crush them in a plastic bag but it’s just not the same. You can get a really good deal here on a Food Processor on Amazon (and it’s a Best Seller too). It’s totally worth every penny especially if you love to bake.
- 24 Oreo Cookies
- 1 Stick of Butter Melted
- 2-8 oz Packages of Cream Cheese
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Sour Cream
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 12 Oreo cookies chopped
- Preheat oven to 325
- Line a 8x8 baking pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil, leaving overhang on all sides.
- Add 24 Oreo Cookies to a Food Processor or place in a ziplock bag to crush.
- Add melted butter and mix well.
- Add to prepared pan.
- Press firmly to line bottom completely.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Add Cream Cheese, Sugar and Vanilla to a medium sized bowl or stand mixer and mix until smooth.
- Add eggs one at a time making sure to blend well.
- Add sour cream and beat util incorporated.
- Fold in chopped Oreos.
- Pour mixture over crust.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes or until the center of your cheesecake is almost set.
- Let cool on rack for 2 hours,
- Cover with plastic and place in refrigerator for 4 hours.
If you like this recipe be sure to PIN IT here! Follow us on Pinterest too so you don’t miss anything!
If you liked this recipe, you might want to check out this Cookbook dedicated to desserts!
Click +1 Below