Easy Strawberry Fudge Recipe
I’ve got a super Easy Strawberry Fudge Recipe just in time for Valentine’s Day! This recipe is easy because it only has two main ingredients! Yup! That’s right! We got a big crafty and pulled out the cookie cutters to create fun heart shaped designs for our fudge! (Tip: The metal cookie cutters work amazingly well!) We also added some fun jumbo heart shaped sprinkles too!
If you are looking for more Valentine’s Day ideas you have got to see our latest post on our Valentine’s Day Lollipop bouquet. It’s edible and made with candy canes I scored on clearance! We also created a fun Valentine’s Day Heart wreath decorated with paper! It’s adorable so you don’t want to miss that post either
- 1 16 oz Strawberry Frosting
- 1 12 oz bag White Chocolate
- Heart shape decorations optional
- Line 8x8 pan with parchment paper or spray with cooking spray.
- Place white chocolate in medium bowl and melt in microwave by cooking in 30 second intervals, stirring and repeating.
- Immediately stir in frosting until well mixed.
- Spread into pan.
- Decorate top if desired.
- Place in refrigerator for at least half an hour to set.
- Cut into squares or use heart shape cookie cutter and serve.
- In this size pan, the fudge pieces are about 5/8" thick. If you want thicker, make a double batch.
If you like this recipe be sure to PIN IT here! Follow us on Pinterest too so you don’t miss anything!
We also have some Valentine’s Day Breakfast Ideas for you too! How about super easy pink heart shaped pancakes?!!