Crockpot Bean Soup Recipe
Alright, check out this fantastic Crockpot Bean Soup Recipe! This soup is ABSOLUTELY delicious, and definitely worth trying! It’s a slow cooker, but the effort in waiting is 100% worth it! Check out some of our other great recipes using the Crockpot, such as our Mexican Dip Recipe, French Toast Recipe, and even our Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe!
Try some other Slow Cooker Recipes!
- 32 oz Dried Northern Beans
- 1 lb Bacon
- 2 Onions diced
- 1/2 lb Carrots diced
- 4 stalks Celery diced
- 4 cloves Garlic minced
- 4 cup Water
- 4 cup Chicken Broth
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 1/2 tsp Crushed Red Pepper
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Sort beans and remove any debris or rocks.
- Rinse beans under cold water.
- Fry bacon in skillet till crispy.
- Add all ingredients to slow cooker.
- Cook on high for 2 hours. Then cook on low for about 6 hours (until beans are tender)
- Remove bay leaf.
Hope you enjoy! If you like this recipe be sure to PIN IT here! Follow us on Pinterest too so you don’t miss anything!