Carrot Cake Cupcakes
Check out these absolutely DELICIOUS Carrot Cake Cupcakes! The recipe is easy and straightforward, and the outcome is unbelievable! Not only that, but these Carrot Cake Cupcakes are great to match any special, or not so special, occasion! Have a sweet tooth that you can’t seem to get rid of? Here’s some other great sweets to ease your pain! Be sure to try our Banana Oatmeal Cookies, Caramel Apple Cheesecake, or even our Cinnamon Swirl Quick Bread!
Be sure to check out this other great cookbook dedicated to desserts!
- 2 cup Flour
- 2 cup Sugar
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 tsp Baking Soda
- 4 Eggs
- 1 cup Vegetable Oil
- 4 cups shredded Carrots
- 1 cup softened Butter
- 16 oz softened Cream Cheese
- 8 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 tbsp Milk
- Preheat oven to 350
- Put cupcake liners in muffin tin.
- Combine flour, sugar, cinnamon and baking soda in a bowl and mix well.
- In large bowl, beat eggs and slowly add oil while continuing to beat.
- Add flour mixture to egg mixture and mix well.
- Fold in carrots.
- Fill cupcake liners about 2/3 full.
- Bake 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool cupcakes in pan 10 minutes then move to cooling rack to finish cooling.
- Beat butter and cream cheese in large bowl until light and fluffy.
- Add in powdered sugar and milk and beat on high until smooth.
- Ice cupcakes with icing.
Hope you enjoy! If you like this recipe be sure to PIN IT here! Follow us on Pinterest too so you don’t miss anything!