Cinnamon Swirl Quick Bread Recipe
Mmmmm, check out this DELICIOUS Cinnamon Swirl Quick Bread Recipe! Now this is a recipe you simply can’t pass up! This Cinnamon Swirl Bread is just way too yummy! If you’re looking for some other sweets, be sure to check out our Easy Reese’s Fudge recipe or even our Sour Patch Kids Cupcakes! So much desserts tha t are all super delicious! This Cinnamon Bread, though, is something I wish I could eat everyday!
- 2 cup Flour
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 cup Buttermilk
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 3 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 cup Powdered Sugar
- 2 tsp Milk
- Combine the flour, 1 cup sugar, baking soda and salt in a large bowl.
- MIx together buttermilk, egg and oil and stir into flour mixture until blended.
- Mix together cinnamon and 1/2 cup sugar in small bowl.
- Spray the bottom of a loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Pour half of the batter into pan then sprinkle 2/3 of the swirl mixture.
- Pour remaining batter and sprinkle with remaining swirl mixture.
- Take a knife or spatula and cut through batter to swirl.
- Bake at 350 for 60-70 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean (cooking times vary a lot).
- Cool for 10 minutes in pan then remove and place on wire rack.
- Place powdered sugar in a bowl slowly add milk stiring until you get to syrup consistency, then drizzle over loaf.
Hope you enjoy! If you like this recipe be sure to PIN IT here! Follow us on Pinterest too so you don’t miss anything!