Strawberry Muddy Buddy Recipe
Valentine’s day is coming up quick, and you wouldn’t want to miss out on our great Valentine’s day recipes like our Strawberry Muddy Buddy Recipe! Get into the spirit of Valentine’s day with this colorful and delicious treat! Great for your loved ones, friends, or even yourself! Play around with the colors and even the flavors too! This is a great snack and treat for all year as well! Those are some great ways to get some creative inspiration flowing, to make this recipe your own! If you’re looking for some more delicious Valentine’s Day treats, be sure to check out our Valentine’s Day Breakfast and our Valentine’s Day Fudge!
- 6 cup Rice Chex cereal
- 12 oz White Melting chips
- 2 cup Strawberry Cake Mix
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- Candy Decorations or Sprinkles (optional)
- In a large zippered bag combine the cake mix and powdered sugar and shake to mix well.
- Melt the white chips in the microwave by heating for 30 seconds then stirring and repeating until melted and smooth.
- Put the cereal in a large bowl, pour the melted chocolate over it and mix until well coated.
- Add the cereal mixture to the plastic bag and shake until the cereal is completely covered.
- Add any additonal candy decorations if desired.
Hope you enjoy! If you like this recipe be sure to PIN IT here! Follow us on Pinterest too so you don’t miss anything!
Click +1 Below